Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 per week
Closing Date: 2017-08-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011359
This is a brilliant position for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to start their career with an exciting apprenticeship. Apply today to kick-start your career!
You will be working for…
A family run company in the south side of Glasgow.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Apprentice
- Answering the telephone and redirecting calls;
- using internal systems
- supporting with any other office jobs
Requirements of the Apprentice
- Good time keeping and reliable;
- Positive attitude towards work;
- A willingness to learn;
- Good time management and personal organisation;
- Takes initiative;
- Works well as part of a team;
- Some work experience would be advantageous
You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Benefits: (additional information)
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 8.30am until 5.00pm Friday 8.30am until 4.30pm
How to Apply
105 total views, 4 today