Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £168.75 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-10
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015755
The leader in Senior Domiciliary care, who are progressive and big on quality of service as well as patient experience both on and off site.
This is an opportunity for a young person to become a key part of the office support team with development and progression opportunities available.
A world wild business specialising in non-medial solutions and companionship for the elderly.
Chance for of a full time position.
A leading provider of care and companionship services for senior member of the community are looking to hire a Junior Business Administration Apprentice in the South Side of Glasgow.
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Presentation Software, Front end website content development, Introduction to office systems and Image and video editing.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support at SCQF6’ and a certificate for ‘Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications at SCQF6’. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
The role of a Business Administration Apprentice is to take responsibility for office and care administration tasks within the office. The successful candidate will be expected to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to;
· Working solely within an office admin capacity, looking after all customer accounts paperwork, filing , scanning and photocopying, general admin duties
· Booking carers visits, dealing with patients families – so a good level of customer service is required
· Answering calls, dealing with emails
· Dealing with office requirements, such as stock, stationary, etc.
· Reporting to Office Manager
· Working with Microsoft packages – especially excel for Data Entry
If you are a courteous, punctual and caring individual, who possesses excellent written and oral communication skills, problem solving ability, and have a desire to learn and progress in administration within an expanding organisation then this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate will have…
· Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
· Customer service skills
· A high attention to detail
· Good numeracy skills
· 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
• The successful candidate will require a working knowledge, and preferably experience in the use of, Microsoft Office applications.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 4.50 per hour
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
18 total views, 5 today