Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 – £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-01
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00009834
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity and the chance to earn whilst you learn? Then apply now!
You will be working for…
A wealth management company in Stirling.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this job you will be…
- Leading the preparation for client meetings including any research that may be relevant
- Assisting clients’ day-to-day queries on the telephone, by e-mail, and in writing – note that neat handwriting is also helpful
- Managing office purchases & supplies, e.g. stationery and equipment
- Handling daily incoming and outgoing mail
- Keeping track of current work, making sure deadlines are met and reporting to the team
Your training will…
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply…
- Someone with good time keeping skills who is also reliable
- An individual with positive attitude towards work
- Someone with a willingness to learn
- Someone with good personal organisation skills
- An individual who works well as part of a team and individually
- Someone who is well presented as you will be working with high end clients front of house
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship…
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business Admin apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
16 total views, 3 today