Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £211.50 – £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2017-09-13
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011797
We are looking for ambitious and hard working young people who wish to start their career in the business world.
Fortune 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, and the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of revenue) In the UK they advise on more commercial property than any other adviser. They are a company who believe in development and progressing their staff and for a young person coming into the business at entry level, it is an amazing opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Business Administration Apprentice:
To assist in the day to day running of the office delivering a first class service is provided to both colleagues and clients whereby always ensuring that all deadlines are met and positive outcomes achieved.
- To welcome and look after all visitors on arrival ensuring that they sign in
- Sort and distribution of incoming mail, including recorded delivery and faxes -and any mail redirection
- Collate and accurately record the mail counts for Accounts Payable
- Collection and delivery of internal mail to and from our other Glasgow Office
- To action all meeting room bookings and set up in the absence of IT
- To contact external suppliers for maintenance and record details in the log book
- Check and reset all meeting rooms every evening before leaving the office
- Conduct office walk round (including mail room) to maintain a tidy office environment and identify and deal with any matters arising
- Envelope and frank all external mail, including daily demands / letters and the preparation of outgoing couriered mail
- Scan all cheques and take them to the appropriate bank
- Scan and attach invoices on to P2P for Accounts Payable
- Log, scan and post error and sold invoices
- Filing of batches for Cash Team
- Copy remittances for the Cash Team
- Binding Client Reports for the Client Accounting Team
- Printing of Poland invoices, including scanning back returned and unable to send mail
- To recall archive boxes from Iron Mountain and Fario
- Any ad-hoc admin duties as and when required.
The successful candidate will be in this role for at least 18 month over the course of the apprenticeship and further development
Requirements of the Business Administration Apprentice:
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met – Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Strong communication – both written & verbal.
- Use own initiative
- Take direction and be a good team player.
Career progression, further development and higher salary.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
138 total views, 1 today