Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-19
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016109
You will be working for…
A business that specialise in storage and handling solutions for all industrial workplaces.
They are a great, growing and very keen on developing young talent within their business.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
- Handling Customer service issues such as complaints, queries, delivery dates, live chat etc
- Keeping track of orders on in-house systems
- Processing orders to pass to suppliers
- Invoicing customers
- Organise deliveries
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Team Player who is confident and highly energised
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with a good telephone manner
- Computer literate with experience using the Microsoft
- Smart and professional appearance
- A keen interest in application development technologies is required
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.30pm
- Opportunity to develop earning potential after completion of apprenticeship.
- Opportunity to grow within an established organisation.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
72 total views, 1 today