Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 – £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-11
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016016
Currently seeking an ambitious individual with a keen interest in Administration for a Business Administration Apprenticeship position with a professional, well-established and dynamic company based in Edinburgh.
The candidates will have at least 5 National 5, including Maths and English and excited to begin an Administration career.
- Organising diaries, schedules and apointments
- Taking incoming calls
- Typing out letters and emails
- Filing and organising paperwork
- Proof reading various pieces of literature
- Documentation: Creating and maintaining Service Desk documentation
- Any additional duties as required by the business
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Conversant with modern technology.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must.
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic employee with ambition, strong work ethic and can work well in a team environment.
- Open to new ideas with the willingness to learn.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
- £10000 – £14000
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
19 total views, 6 today