Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £161.62 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-22
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015012
Kick-start your career in Business Administration by gaining skills that will help you build towards your future career goals! Take advantage of a structured learning journey enabling you to succeed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career with the largest independent steel supplier. In business administration, you will be communicating with your colleagues who will help coach you in the areas that you need most and have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks.
- Answering the telephone and redirecting calls;
- Operating Microsoft Office, including word, excel, powerpoint and Database
- Sending emails using outlook
- Using Emac software
- using internal systems
- supporting with any other office jobs
- Good time keeping and reliable;
- Positive attitude towards work;
- A willingness to learn;
- Good time management and personal organisation;
- Takes initiative;
- Works well as part of a team;
- Some work experience would be advantageous
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday-Thursday 8.30am until 5.00pm
- Friday 8.30am until 4.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
11 total views, 4 today