Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £138.75 per week
Closing Date: 2019-01-10
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016725
An exciting opportunity to join as a Business Administration Apprentice with excellent scope for career progression. You will be supporting a team of Recruitment consultants with various administration tasks. Our client have supported previous apprentices through their Apprenticeships and there is a real focus on staff development. You will gain an apprenticeship in business administration. Starting salary of Apprentice Minimum Wage will be increased after 6 months to £15,000 per annum!!!
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts;
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer;
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the outcome/feedback of their interviews;
- Provide administration support and gathering all relevant documentation for review and sign off with consultant/manager to ensure compliance.
- Conducting candidate updates on previously and currently registered candidates to ascertain availability for work and what type of employment they are looking for currently.
- Look into how we can enhance, develop and update our company websites with relevant information e.g. current vacancies, on-line candidate registration, responding to initial enquiries made to our business.
- Answering telephone, signposting calls to relevant consultant(s), taking messages
- Take ownership of office requirements e.g. stationary, organising tradesmen, filing invoices, purchase orders etc.
- Looking for someone who is confident in communication.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone to clients.
- Smart appearance
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00 – 5:00
- £138.75 per week for the first six months, increasing to £15,000 per annum thereafter
- There is a huge opportunity to join the most successful healthcare recruitment company in Scotland. Plus the increase in salary after an initial 6 months is fantastic for an apprentice.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
29 total views, 3 today