Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 per week
Closing Date: 2017-05-22
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010526
Currently looking for an motivated and hard working individual to join one of Scotlands leading janitorial supplies and cleaning products company who have been established since 1985.
Responsibilities of the Business Apprentice:
- Answering incoming calls & emails
- Data input / accounts
- Order processing
- Microsoft systems
- General administrating duties including filing,
- Photocopying, scanning & assisting within the team with all ad hock duties
- Once more experienced there is scope to help work on company’s website.
Requirements of the Business Apprentice:
- Candidates must have good communication skills
- Reliable and confident
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- You will have the ability to cope with multiple tasks in a calm and professional manner
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications gained:
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Presentation Software, Front end website content development, Introduction to office systems and Image and video editing.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support at SCQF6’ and a certificate for ‘Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications at SCQF6’. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
How to Apply
268 total views, 7 today