Apprenticeship Bid and Marketing Apprentice
Bid and Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £187.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-01-09
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013241
We are on the hunt for individuals who think they have got what it takes to be a success in Digital Applications Support. If you’re ready to be the best? Apply now.
Origin Fitness is a UK based distributor and manufacturer of commercial fitness equipment. Origin works with both distributors and commercial operators to combine both equipment provision and a range of support services which include gym design, marketing, training and servicing.
The company is currently looking to grow its market share in the UK and in markets overseas, with digital marketing a key part in the company’s strategy towards achieving this.
- Work closely with the marketing manager, sales teams and individual sales managers to ensure proposals and tender submissions are made in line with our brand standards and internal tendering process.
- Actively identifying new leads and business opportunities across a variety of sectors.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our sales resources, processes and proposition to the marketplace.
- Analyse and report on the success of the company’s bids and tenders, identifying and implementing improvements where possible for future submissions.
- Deal with sales support tasks and carry out marketing requests received from other departments within the company.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to manage and improve utilisation and analysis of the data within our Salesforce CRM system.
- Contribute to the planning of future marketing planning and assist with the delivery of the team’s key projects.
- Provide project and administration support for the marketing team
- Work within the team to contribute to the delivery of the company’s marketing objectives
- Directly assist the sales team to achieve the company sales targets through bids and tender submissions
- Team player
- Creative and persuasive copy writer
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to a deadline
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- A diverse interest in marketing, sales and business
- Be able to communicate with staff at all levels
- An interest in health and fitness
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 17:30
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
120 total views, 2 today