Apprenticeship Apprentice Systems Technician
Apprentice Systems Technician
Salary: £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-11
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014887
Apprentice Systems Technician opportunity available in Aberdeen city center for an enthusiastic person seeking to develop a career within IT. This opportunity is with a company providing bespoke IT solutions, streamlining technologies and improving the IT experiences of their clients. Following the companies training plan and IT Apprenticeship with QA, you will gain a thorough understanding of the business from the ground up. Developing your existing skills and training you to support the companies clients including some of Aberdeen’s largest companies.
Previous knowledge and experience would be an advantage but full training will be provided within :
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Windows 7 / 10 Operating Systems
- Networking protocols – TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LAN, WAN
Your Apprenticeship will include exams to gain CISCO and Microsoft Accreditations
Duties include but not limited to:
- Performing troubleshooting and diagnosis for all issues using the technical resources and managements and monitoring tools available.
- Ensuring that all processes are followed and all issues are owned through to resolution.
- Contributing towards companies continuous improvement plans.
- Driving license or expecting to pass driving test within 6 months
- Excellent organizational skills and structured method of working.
- Excellent telephone manner and communications skills
- Monday – Friday 9- 5.30 (flexibility may be required)
- Annual holiday entitlement of 28 days, increasing by 1 day per year (max 5 additional days).
- Professional Training Budget.
- Inclusion in a company pension scheme, after successful completion of probationary period.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
72 total views, 2 today