Apprenticeship Apprentice Systems and Server Engineer
Apprentice Systems and Server Engineer
Salary: £250.12 per week
Closing Date: 2018-08-14
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015221
Technical Administrator & PA Apprentice is a new role within an established IT support company. To support the growth of the business, a new position is available to an enthusiastic, organised and ambitious person seeking to develop a career as Technical Administrator & PA.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to begin their career within a ambitious company with a passion for IT and technology. The role will allow the successful applicant to complete a Digital Applications Level 6 Apprenticeship.
Your IT Apprenticeship combined with in house training will support your work including working with servers and exchanges. Your role will support a wide variety of clients with on site and remote support.
This position supports the business in delivering
- Managed IT Services
- IT Project Delivery
- Network/Server/Desktop Support
- Online Backup Services
- Disaster Recovery Solutions.
Full training will be provided and IT Systems and Networking Apprenticeship however, strong IT skills are required.
An understanding/knowledge of the following is required:
- Project Delivery (working in any project environment)
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements and why they are required
- Strong communication and organizational skills are required in this position.
- As the role is office and field based, a driving license is required
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.30
- £13,000 per annum
- Core business hours are between 9am and 5 pm however, you may be required to work outside of these hours and a flexible approach to hours is required and will be remunerated.
- Salary review after 6 months’ probation is completed.
- The company provides an extensive benefits package that includes work/life balance options, flexible working hours, company contributed pension scheme and performance related bonus scheme.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
72 total views, 6 today