Apprenticeship Apprentice Software Developer
The organisation is a leading provider of ERP business software solutions for small to medium sized companies. Throughout their 20 year history, they have provided successful solutions to hundreds of clients in manufacturing, engineering and associated industries.
They develop, deliver and support their software solutions from their three office locations across the UK and Australia. The team of experienced engineers, client service managers and developers are focused on helping customers achieve competitive advantage through the power of their software and industry expertise.
Due to the continued expansion an international leading provider of ERP business software solutions, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Software Developer.
This is an excellent opportunity with a company who have an enviable reputation for quality of service in the marketplace and has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
The successful candidate will be required to :-
- Gain a full understanding of our ERP Software Solutions
- Gain a full understanding of C#.Net, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL and more
- Provide telephone & remote technical support to our customers throughout the UK
- Design & develop core software & customer specific reports using Crystal Reports
- Design, develop and test software products using the latest Microsoft Technology
The successful candidate will have the following attributes :-
- A genuine interest in Software Development and IT
- Experience of computer programming, either on a personal or professional level
- An understanding of database design concepts
- An understanding object orientated programming
- Knowledge of ERP systems desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Possess a natural ability to quickly learn programming and business logic
- Excellent communication skills
- A hard-working, can-do attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
- £16000 – £18000
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
91 total views, 2 today