Apprenticeship Apprentice Recruitment Administrator
Apprentice Recruitment Administrator
Salary: £191.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-22
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015009
Apprentice Recruitment Administrator will join a recruitment agency with a very personal touch. Spending substantial time with each candidate ascertaining their skills, employment history, and professional aspirations and equally with clients to ensure a great match. As Apprentice Recruitment Administrator, you will join an independent recruitment agency, providing temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to industries.
We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload
As Apprentice Recruitment Administrator you will take on a number of responsibilities within the business as your skills and knowledge increase.
Working within a small established team, you will:
- Support with day to day administration duties
- Be first point of contact for face to face and telephone enquiries
- Input client and candidate details
- Updating and inputting time sheets
- Managing diary bookings for the office team
- Allocating temporary staff to client bookings
- Maintaining GDPR standards
- You will be involved in all candidate correspondence, updating of marketing material, job adverts, website updates.
- This position offers a widely varied role involving all aspects of the recruitment industry.
- The successful candidate will receive reward and recognition for success and hard work.
- A competitive personality, striving for success and excellence
- A great communicator, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills and willing to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Flexible working hours in a business environment with progression and career opportunities.
- Monday – Friday
- 30 hours per week.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
236 total views, 2 today