Apprenticeship Apprentice Reception & Administration Assistant
Apprentice Reception & Administration Assistant
Salary: £237.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-11
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014915
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. Over the course of the apprenticeships you will receive expert training, gain valuable experience and develop a range of skills that will help you with the start of your career.
We are currently recruiting for an organised and enthusiastic Apprentice Reception and Administration Assistant to join a well established family run business in Castlemilk.
The role of the Reception and Administration assistant will be to welcome visitors to the site as well as supporting the Leadership Team with administration tasks and general office duties as an when required.
- Reception duties
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Dairy management and travel arrangements
- Administration tasks for the Leadership team
- Answer incoming calls and direct them to appropriate person
- Take accurate messages and pass on in a timely manner using email messaging system
- Meet and greet visitors and notify employee and issue visitors badge, PPE and Health and Safety notice of the site.
- Dealing with incoming and going mail and ensure person are notified of mail and correct postage is ready for posting
- Manage diaries for meeting rooms
- Arrange travel for management
- Assist Maintenance manager in administration tasks associated with tracker database
- Order lunches for meetings and visitors only requested by senior management.
- any other adoc hoc duties as and when required
They are looking for a well presented, professional and enthusiastic apprentice with;
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Professional and engaging telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Be computer literate
- Strong attention to detail
- You will be friendly and approachable
- Must be willing to learn and have positive can do attitude.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm
- Friday 8am to 3.30pm
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday plus you have the option to buy more holidays
- Pension 3% employee and 3% employer contribution
- Life Insurance
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
128 total views, 1 today