Apprenticeship Apprentice Reception & Administration Assistant
Apprentice Reception & Administration Assistant
Salary: £237.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-02-08
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013519
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. Over the course of the apprenticeships you will receive expert training, gain valuable experience and develop a range of skills that will help you with the start of your career.
We are currently recruiting for an organised and enthusiastic Apprentice Reception and Administration Assistant to join a well established family run business in Castlemilk.
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Dairy management and travel arrangements
- Administration tasks for the Leadership team
- Answer incoming calls and direct them to appropriate person
- Take accurate messages and pass on in a timely manner using email messaging system
- Meet and greet visitors and notify employee and issue visitors badge, PPE and Health and Safety notice of the site.
- Dealing with incoming and going mail and ensure person are notified of mail and correct postage is ready for posting
- Manage diaries for meeting rooms
- Arrange travel for management
- Assist Maintenance manager in administration tasks associated with tracker database
- Order lunches for meetings and visitors only requested by senior management.
- Any other adoc hoc duties as and when required
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Professional and engaging telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Be computer literate
- Strong attention to detail
- You will be friendly and approachable
- Must be willing to learn and have positive can do attitude.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm and Friday 8am to 3.30pm
Beneficial & Future Prospects
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday plus you have the option to buy more holidays
- Pension 3% employee and 3% employer contribution
- Life Insurance
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
53 total views, 2 today