Apprenticeship Apprentice Office Manager
Apprentice Office Manager
Salary: £150.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-10
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016280
This is a fantastic Business Admin apprenticeship opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career. Apply now to kick-start your career!
You will be working for…
A forward thinking and ambitious independent Piping event company based in Glasgow.
An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA – 94% go onto full-time jobs.
Our client is currently seeking a driven and engaging individual to join their small team as an apprentice office manager. As part of your job role you will be working towards a Digital Applications Diploma which is designed to give you the technical support and knowledge to develop into an office manager, overseeing a wide number of activities.
If you have an interest in business and looking to learn from a well established company about good practices, interested in all stages of their consumers life cycle from marketing, booking, invoicing and customer care, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Handling inbound and out bound calls
- Processing invoices
- Social media and email campaigns
- Booking diaries
- Follow up inquiries and syncing diary management system with database
- Attend exhibitions and public events
- Face-to-face engagement with clients
- Great organisation skills
- Good communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and use own initiative
- Team player and willing to put ideas forward
- Ability to work independently
- Work to deadlines and deliver on challenging workload
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Available Monday through Sunday, however the majority of your working week will be Mon – Fri, covering a minimum of 30hours
- £5 per hour
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
46 total views, 2 today