Apprenticeship Apprentice Office Administrator
Apprentice Office Administrator
Salary: £187.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-18
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015537
Here is a fantastic opportunity to get into the worlds thriving private and commercial boating and sailing sector. A busy and hardworking team are looking to add an apprentice office administrator to their office. However being on the coast and in a fast paced sector you may find yourself out and about, attending Boat shows and other nautical events.
Whilst working you will be working towards a Digital Applications Diploma, which is designed to support you and to help you tackle the day to day challenges within this role.
- Managing the telephones, email and snail mail
- Speaking with customers face-to-face
- Processing invoices
- Managing inventory
- Participate in meetings
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in boats
- Team player
- Good written and mathematical skills
- Driver’s licence (not essential but beneficial)
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.00am – 4.00pm with alternate weekends
- Flexible hours
- Shorter winter hours
- Office attire not required – company branded t-shirts and hoodies available
- Hard work is rewarded and recognised
- Development opportunities beyond your first year and completion of the apprenticeship program
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
76 total views, 4 today