Apprenticeship Apprentice IT Technical Engineer
Apprentice IT Technical Engineer
Salary: £192.40 per week
Closing Date: 2018-01-23
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013380
Our client are a small and well established IT company providing complete telecommunications network solutions for small and medium businesses.
Our clients are currently looking to recruit an apprentice to do various telecoms and cabling work.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills, have a full exposure to the IT sector and start a very rewarding career.
The role of the Apprentice IT Technical Engineer will involve shadowing an engineer and cover the following areas. However as the role progresses so will your responsibilities.
- Cabling – running cable
- Assembling data cabinets and patch panels
- Terminating cables and fitting modules and back boxes
- Testing cables and certification
- Wireless surveys and fitting Wireless Access Points and testing.
- Patching data points.
Full training will be provided
The successful candidate will have the desire to learn and a real passion for IT.
- Customer focused, ability to listen to and understand the customers needs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- You work very well in a team and enjoy helping others
- You will be friendly and approachable
- Have the ability to cope with multiple problems in a calm and professional manner
- Reliable with a can do attitude
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
- Salary review every year
- Progression Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Increase holiday entitlement every year
- Social activities
Daily working hours: Mon 8.15-5pm, Tues -Thurs 8.30-5pm and Friday 8.30pm -4.30pm, £10,000pa
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
36 total views, 2 today