Apprenticeship Apprentice IT Helpdesk Officer
Apprentice IT Helpdesk Officer
Town: St Andrews
Salary: £306.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-03-19
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013881
Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting IT systems, services, business processes and progress in your journey as a tech wizard. The tech industry has grown exponentially and we would like you take part.
Third Sector organisation looking for a committed IT enthusiast for an Apprentice IT Helpdesk Officer in the St Andrews area. Looking for the ideal candidate who has an interest in IT and technology, with the knowledge of using the Microsoft package. The role will mainly focus on hardware, but there is opportunity to explore some software too.
- 1st Line technical support for R&A staff members
- Ensure all support calls are logged in the helpdesk
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware faults
- Configure and install new IT hardware
- Deploy default software installations to new PCs
- Record and update hardware inventory
- An interest in IT/Technology
- Experience of Microsoft operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft productivity suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- An understanding of networks
- An ability to prioritise tasks
- A strong team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 35 hours per week
- Mon – Fri
- 9am – 5pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
58 total views, 1 today