Apprenticeship Apprentice IT Helpdesk Engineer
Apprentice IT Helpdesk Engineer
Salary: £127.50 per week
Closing Date: 2017-05-25
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010569
The company formed in 2005, SARN Technologies Ltd originally provided data storage and on-line archiving solutions. The company has expanded and developed since then, going from strength to strength in providing high quality business I.T. solutions.
Responsibilities of the IT Systems & Networking Apprentice
- Working mainly on our busy helpdesk
- Remote support, maintenance and break/fix of both Hardware and Software located on customer’s sites.
Requirements of the IT Systems & Networking Apprentice
- Some on-site maintenance is required so a full driving licence would be beneficial
- A good understanding of Microsoft Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Experience with various brands of routers and networking equipment
- Experience of working with, and troubleshooting, wired and wireless networks with a good understanding of TCP/IP
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a confident and polite manner when talking to customers
- Good organisational and troubleshooting skills, including time management, and the ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload
- You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Training available for the IT Systems & Networking Apprentice
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering: Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking and Security.
You will gain a Diploma for Information Technology & Telecommunications Professionals SCQF Level 6 plus MCP in Windows 7/8 Configuration and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in IT.
How to Apply
237 total views, 3 today