Apprenticeship Apprentice IT Administrator
Apprentice IT Administrator
Salary: £123.75 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-12
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011118
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A company that offers a variety of financial consultation and accounts receivable services, aiming to provide every customer with the tools and knowledge required to make smart financial decisions.Their core services include: First Party Collections, Third Party Collections and Skip-Tracing.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the IT Apprentice
- Handling daily IT support help desk queries
- Providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support to Glasgow and Manchester offices
- Creating Internal and external reporting on a daily/ weekly/ monthly basis
- Providing operations and support with Ad Hoc Reporting
Requirements of the IT Apprentice
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail/ listening skills
- Hardworking – We want candidates with a desire to learn and grow with the company
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment
- The ability to work within an established team
- Flexibility to support the business needs
- Effective time management
- You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Benefits: (additional information)
- More than 80% of our current management team have been promoted from within
- We provide excellent training – Bill Gosling Outsourcing are in the top 125 companies in the world
- Happy Birthday Holiday
- Free Gym Usage
- Win an all-expenses paid holiday with our annual contest
- We care, we listen – we love to hear your feedback on all aspects of your employment
- Excellent Referral Programme
- Join our Charity committees and Green Teams
- Earn yourself regular recognition and earn prizes through our online rewards system.
Hours of work are 40 hours per week between 8.00am – 8.00pm Monday – Friday with a minimum of 1 Saturday per month between 8:00am – 3:00pm.
How to Apply
245 total views, 4 today