Apprenticeship Apprentice HR Assistant Administrator
Apprentice HR Assistant Administrator
Salary: £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-17
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014997
This agency specialises in a range of products within the field of digital health and care where they have created a digital network which securely connects citizens, carers and health professionals. This business has seen significant growth in the past 12 months. Working within the digital division, this apprenticeship focuses on the design, delivery and ongoing support of user focused solutions, delivered through web and mobile technologies and platforms.
Working as an Apprentice HR Assistant Administrator you will be committed to supporting the existing team and growing a career within Administration and HR
- Supporting the existing HR team
- Supporting the existing Administration team
- Data Entry
- First point of contact for external enquiries
- Processing invoices and following up on payments
- A strong interest in Administration and Human Resources with an understanding of Health and Safety
- Great communicator with customer service skills
- Ability to work within a team and on solo projects
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 9am – 5pm
- £11,000 per annum
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
287 total views, 2 today