Apprenticeship Apprentice Finance Assistant
Apprentice Finance Assistant
Salary: £187.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015973
As one of Scotlands leading and fastest growing providers of packaging solutions. Their aim is to provide the best solution to businesses of all sizes, with strong relationships in the UK and beyond.
Based in Glenrothes, this company has a history of supporting Modern Apprenticeships and is looking to add to their team.
An interest in Administration and Finance is key to this role as you will be working as part of an existing Finance team.
You will put your IT skills to use working with finance information from throughout the group and collating this in the Head Office.
- Reconcile and update accounting ledgers.
- Follow strict business procedures
- Processing purchase orders and invoices in accordance with the financial procedures.
- Assist the Finance Team with preparing payment runs.
- Preparing sales invoices.
- Assist the Finance Team with credit control.
- Assist the Finance Team with monthly bank reconciliations.
- Minimum of 5 National 5s/Standard Grades at Level 3 or above including Maths and English
- Good IT skills and the confidence to learn new skills
- Good organisational skills
- Interest in Administration and Finance
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability/confidence to work to deadlines
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
44 total views, 1 today