Apprenticeship Apprentice File Management Assistant
Apprentice File Management Assistant
Salary: £306.38 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-21
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015849
You will work for a dynamic and continuously growing business which has driven its way to impressive growth in both headcount and turnover.
The firm has been named Law Firm of the Year eight times and consistently delivers excellent results.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career over a period which will continue to bring exciting challenges and opportunities for all involved. The role is working as part of the Support Services function for the firm providing File Management assistance to all departments within the Glasgow office.
- Contribute to the day-to-day operation of the office and provide administration support to the department
- Filing on a daily basis
- Printing and scanning as required
- Filing of daily correspondence
- New files to be created and entered in document management system accurately and effectively
- Dealing with file requests made by staff and Partners
- Indexing and storage of old files
- Experience of office environment would be advantageous
- IT skills including MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Educated to Higher level with English, Maths and/or Business Studies
- Educated to at least Standard Grade Level 3 in an administrative subject, and/or related work experience
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
79 total views, 1 today