Apprenticeship Apprentice Facilities Administration Assistant
Apprentice Facilities Administration Assistant
Salary: £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-05-02
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014196
We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload.
Our client is a leading UK law firm. They have an uncompromising commitment to our clients, with quality at the heart of everything we do. From the offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, London and Aberdeen they deliver specialist legal advice to commercial, public sector and private clients throughout the UK and overseas.
- To retrieve documents and files from storage ensuring systems are updated accordingly
- To regularly collect boxes and documents ensuring systems updated before returning to storage.
- To ensure storage system is up-to-date, sending boxes offsite when required.
- To locate files, documents and boxes from Offsite when required and ensure passed to requestor
- To process photocopying from “In-tray” ensuring instructions are followed; record accordingly and then deliver
- To check satellite copiers for supplies regularly and sort minor faults, calling out engineers as required.
- To process and complete reprographic work requested by fee earners as required
- To collect outgoing and internal mail throughout the department and distribute as required
- To prepare mail for dispatch, checking, folding and ensuring that the enclosures are included and that cheques are signed
- To prepare letters and packages for couriers
- Reception and Telephony duties:
- To welcome all clients in a courteous manner
- To book appropriate rooms and take orders for hospitality
- To ensure meeting rooms are set up with appropriate catering, documentation and information in advance of meetings
- To inform the appropriate staff member of arrivals at reception
- To arrange transport for clients and staff
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Confidentiality and Discretion
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Flexible and willing with a can do attitude
- Good team player
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.30am – 5:30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
126 total views, 4 today