Apprenticeship Apprentice Estimator
Salary: £146.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-21
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015850
My client is a construction company in Paisley who works throughout the UK. They work within the public and private sector and have a reputation for excellence. They are very supportive of apprenticeships and encourage growth and development from within so it is an exciting time to be part of this company.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Estimator to join a well established company based in Paisley. They individual will be joining an Small Works Division. This is a great opportunity for a hard-working, eager and enthusiastic person to make their mark within a forward-thinking company and develop and progress through the business.
- Assisting a team of surveyors within the Company.
- Work closely with Contracts Management and Estimating departments.
- Take active role in Supply Chain Management Initiative to ensure relationships are developed with subcontractors.
- Additional duties as required.
- Strong academic background, with a focus on mathematics.
- Comfortable in ability to solve problems by acting on own initiative.
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm
- Friday 8am – 3.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
117 total views, 1 today