Apprenticeship Apprentice Digital Resource Consultant
Apprentice Digital Resource Consultant
Salary: £187.13 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-05
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014851
Our client is looking for someone looking to build a career for themselves and learning how a successful recruitment company is run. The world of recruitment moves very fast so you need to be focussed, energetic and have an eye for detail.
Nine Twenty is a market leader in the Scottish recruitment sector, specialising in technology and manufacturing and engineering. We are also proud to be innovators in our field in the use of digital marketing and technology in our recruitment services. As a result of continued growth and success an opportunity now exists for an Apprentice digital recruitment consultants to join our team and help us take digital recruitment to the next level.
- Advertising roles via digital marketing channels including social media, online job boards and email marketing
- Sourcing suitable candidates via advertising, social media and referrals
- Copywriting job specs to ensure job ads are appealing and SEO friendly
- Maintaining your market and commercial awareness through research and networking
- Utilising our advanced CRM system to manage candidates, market roles and build online talent pools
- Building relationships on the telephone with both existing and new clients and candidates
- Providing CV and interview advice and telephone screening candidates
- Mailshots & target marketing using our CRM and Mailchimp
- Manage our Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn for all live roles.
- Increase our click rate for all applications
It’s your chance to start your career in a fast-paced, exciting industry and receive financial and career development rewards based on your performance.
- This person must be eager to learn and passionate about progression in a fast moving career.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to use initiative to complete tasks.
- The successful candidate must have a strong interest in social media and research.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 9am – 5:30pm
- £187.00 per week + commission
- An excellent compensation package
- A great bonus structure
- Fun and dynamic working conditions
- Team and individual quarterly incentives including prizes like extra holidays, overnight stays and more
- Annual award ceremony
- The opportunity to attend key industry events
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
112 total views, 2 today