Apprenticeship Apprentice Customer Service Advisor
Apprentice Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £307.88 – £3317.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-09
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015745
Since being founded in 2001 our client has taken the tyre industry by storm, pioneering the way that British motorist buy tyres.
With a network of over 2,000 independent garages, customers of Of our client return time and time again.
Customer experience is at the heart of our client’s growth, as they consistently engage with customers to ensure they continue to develop their already much praised business model.
As the front line for our clients customer the role provides support to our customers at each stage of the sales process. Provide world-class interactions every time to advocate and promote the brand of our client.
Advisors will be responsible for liaising with customer, suppliers and fitting centres to provide innovative solutions to customer queries and issues.
You will gain an apprenticeship in Digital Applications.
- Providing advice on tyre selection to customer allowing them to make an educated decision. This includes knowledge on vehicle types and specific fitments for vehicles.
- Proactively contact customers who may have ordered the wrong tyres or tyres not compatible with their vehicle to advise more suitable options.
- Taking payment for orders and ensuring that customers are supported through the buying process.
- Supporting customers in selecting a suitable alternative where tyres are not in stock.
- Dealing with garage bookings and ensuring that tyres have arrived in time for fittings.
- Where garages are unable to support with preferred time and dates, working with the customer, suppliers and garages to find the best resolution based on circumstances.
- Contacting customers to advised on delays with orders and working to find a solution for them.
- Updating order details whether initiated by the customer or through needing to re-arrange details.
- Speaking to couriers and suppliers to track orders or chase where orders are not delivered.
- Working with couriers or suppliers to resolve issues where deliveries are signed for but have not arrived.
- Cancelling orders for customers where required and working with them to ensure they consider our client for order next time.
- Raising purchase orders, claims and various other items.
- Handling complaints to a basic level ensuring they are resolved quickly and restore the customers relationship.
- Offering compensation or other offers to resolve compalints.
- Discussing confidently the warranty process and logging these to a basic level.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate through phone(both inbound and outbound), email, webchat and social media.
- Organisation skills, being able to balance own workload is a must.
- Ability to problem solve effectively and generate solutions to solve cusotmer issues.
- Ability to build rapport to ensure an excellent customer journey.
- Ability to work proactively and as part of a team
- Experience of working in a customer facing role is essential
- Contact centre experience is preferable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Knowledge of an interest in the motor or tyre industry is preferable.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 37.5 hours per week
- £16000 – £17250
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Perk box – half price cinema vouchers etc
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
48 total views, 2 today