Apprenticeship Apprentice Contracts Administrator
Apprentice Contracts Administrator
Salary: £168.75 per week
Closing Date: 2018-04-10
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013998
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a contracts administrator to join the team to support the contracts department include ensuring paperwork is delivered in a timely manner for tendering purposes and to the HSE for notification of work due to commence. This represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their experience in a varied role within a busy office environment!
Our client is at the forefront of asbestos removal in the UK. They been providing exceptional service since 1976, and have earned their reputation for uncompromising quality along the way. Supported by over 400 employees at 12 facilities nationwide, their highly trained team is trusted by major corporations to offer a specialist response to asbestos related issues, across both public and private sectors.
- Handling all communications via email and telephone and organising and planning of paperwork and electronic files to ensure they are easy to access for planning and tracking of works.
- Monitoring of jobs that come in and ensuring they are completed within clients SLA’s.
- Producing paperwork relevant to jobs and also producing invoices to be sent to clients.
- Maintaining trackers to ensure they are kept up to date and hold as much information possible and also maintaining of filing system both electronically and hardcopy’s.
- Using equipment and systems -use of general office equipment i.e. Photocopier/scanner, pc and phones.
- Providing general administration support, ranging from director to operative
- Has ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Is a team player
- Is organised and can prioritise.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Can work to deadlines
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 1 hour lunch break
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
52 total views, 3 today