Apprenticeship Apprentice Business Administrator
Apprentice Business Administrator
Salary: £172.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-11
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014910
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career while undertaking a Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Our client is a Dynamic expanding legal firm with a specialism in Human Rights.
- Reception cover etc.
- The above would possibly grow to typing and secretarial duties dependent on the candidate.
- Full training in all areas will be provided.
- High attention to detail
- Good confident telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- The successful candidate will be expected to attend work punctually, have a desire to progress and be able to work on their own initiative.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
80 total views, 3 today