Apprenticeship Apprentice Administrator
Salary: £159.38 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-04
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015709
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for…
Our client is a well-established Glasgow Firm of Solicitors. They provide services throughout Scotland, from both their City Centre and Anniesland offices, covering a wide range of legal matters. Our client is offering an exciting opportunity, for an apprentice to join a nationwide reactive maintenance services company. They are a close knit team, whom are focused on providing a service that is second to none. The staff and valued clients work closely to ensure the best service is achieved all year round, day in, day out!
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
My client is a well-established firm of solicitors based in Glasgow. They are looking for an apprentice to join their team and this is an excellent position for someone to gain some experience working in a legal office. The role will have ways to progress dependent on the candidates strengths and it is a busy environment for someone to thrive in.
- Answering the phones and taking accurate messages
- Filing, photocopying and scanning documents
- Greeting clients when they come into the practise
- Dealing with emails & arranging call backs with the solicitors
- Replacing the leaflets as and when required
- Sorting the mail & dealing with any recorded deliveries
- Managing any incoming faxes
- Inputting data into the computer system
- General Maintenance of the office including keeping the office tidy and replenishing stationary
- Understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Confident on the phone with good communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Team player
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
43 total views, 6 today