Apprenticeship Apprentice Admin/ Receptionist
Apprentice Admin/ Receptionist
Salary: £199.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-05-03
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014213
A Cosmetic Surgeons in Glasgow city centre is recruiting to expand its employed personnel, and we are looking to employ a receptionist to undertake their apprenticeship.
A Cosmetic Surgeons- our main services are in cosmetic surgery, injectables, radio frequency treatments, laser treatments, and beauty therapy. We also run courses and training events for medical, dental and nursing personnel.
- Attend to visitors and deal with enquiries on the phone, email and face to face.
- Supply information regarding the organisation to the general public, clients and customers.
- Assist customers in finding and purchasing required retail merchandise
- To encourage customers to purchase products if appropriate to their cosmetic requirements.
- To provide administrative support in an office/ clinic environment including scanning, emailing, filing, disposal of items securely and safely and other paper and computer based administrative tasks.
- Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the plastic surgeon and his manager to facilitate the efficient operation of the organisation and the surgical practice.
- Answer telephone, listen to answering machine messages, take and relay messages
- Provide information to enquirers and existing clients by phone, mail or email
- Participate in sales events and open evenings
- Managing petty cash
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Organising and planning
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Initiative and reliability
- Adaptability and integrity
- Data management
- Team work and flexibility
- Interpersonal skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- Excellent Apprenticeship Salary
- City center Location
- Clinic, medical and nursing treatments at reduced prices.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
102 total views, 7 today