Apprenticeship Apprentice Accounts Administrator
Apprentice Accounts Administrator
Salary: £262.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-04
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015401
Apprentice Accounts Assistant role in Blairgowrie. Based in the companies Head Office, you will join a company which operates throughout Scotland, bringing families and friends together at their holiday parks. The company as a whole has a family feel to it and an Apprentice Accounts Assistant will have a rewarding career. Our family and team have been helping create holiday memories for over 35 years! We are committed in providing our customers with first class customer service and exceptional quality in a relaxed and enjoyable holiday atmosphere.
You will join a professional and driven team who take pride in their work. Located in five picturesque areas of Scotland, our holiday parks are ideally situated to enjoy the outdoor activities, magnificent scenery and history our beautiful country has to offer!
- Working within Head Office team, you will assist Management with all matters relating to Finance and Administration.
- You will be required to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Your course will support you with developing your skills and knowledge with SAGE Line 50 and all accounting processes within the business.
- Due to location, you will live in Blairgowrie or have your own transport.
- It would be an advantage if you have skills/knowledge in:
- Excel experience
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday- Friday
- 30 hours per week rota basis
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
217 total views, 2 today