Apprenticeship Apprentice Account Manager
Apprentice Account Manager
Salary: £250.12 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-11
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014886
An Apprentice Account Manager opportunity is now available to an enthusiastic and driven person in the Aberdeen area. Specialising in Purchase-to-Pay, Credit Management and e-Invoicing , the company are looking to expand the team and grow this established business further. Those with a strong desire to develop their bsuiness skills, take on project management , drive sales and maintain relationships with existing clients, will have the opportunity to progress their career with this company
As a leader in their field, this company continues to grow. Their existing team includes software developers, account managers and marketing assistants and are at an exciting point in the companys development where the successful applicant will have the opportunity to progress both in learning opportunities and within the company. The office has a relaxed atmosphere and adopts a business casual dress standard though business dress is required for meetings/events.
As a key figure in the team, the Apprentice Account Manager will learn the business from the ground up, developing their knowledge of the systems, providing support to existing clients and promoting the business to new prospects with a view to developing their own client base.
Duties include but not limited to :
- Executing sales campaigns (with assistance and mentoring)
- Information gathering for maintaining marketing database
- Working with the sales department on drafting press releases
- Assisting in the execution of sales
- Opportunity Logging
- Assistance in preparing proposals
- Assistance in providing reports to the directors of the company
- Writing online content for the company website
- General duties for the sales department
- Attending events and promoting the company to prospective clients
- Driving License preferred but not essential
- Ability/willingness to travel across the UK as/when required
- Adaptable person with great communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to exceed within business and develop knowledge
- Strong organisational skills are essential within this role
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Access to Health Club
- On site parking
- Support with personal development plans
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
84 total views, 4 today