Apprenticeship Admnistration & Accounts Assistant Apprentice
Admnistration & Accounts Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £157.50 – £221.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015422
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career
You will be working for…
Our client provides the design, manufacture and installation of a comprehensive range of LED based technology solutions for both road and rail applications. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career with progression opportunities available for the right candidate.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages and passing onto the correct person.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Opening and distributing mail
- Typing of letters and other documents
- Using our CRM system inputting data
- General admin duties on request eg. Scanning, photo copying emailing
- Supplier Invoices onto SAGE 50 ·
- Filling invoices manually and electronically .
- Sorting and reconciling Statements
As the role progresses you will deal with supplier payments, reconcile accounts, matching, batching and coding of invoices and all thing purchase and sales ledger related.
- Someone with excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- A confident and outgoing individual
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
- A qualification from school relating to administration or accounts would be desirable
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
- £8190 – 11505 depending on age
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
95 total views, 4 today