Apprenticeship Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2017-06-08
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010717
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don’t delay!
You will be working for…
Scotland’s largest independent recruitment consultancy supplying temporary and permanent staff to the construction industry. Started in 1990, they are the longest serving agency in the construction sector and have created a strong loyalty with both candidates and clients through exceptional performance, integrity, trust and transparency. They concentrate on getting every step of the recruitment process right. They cut no corners and have charters in place to ensure the candidate and client experience is truly excellent, resulting in year on year growth since 2010. The team ethic means that candidate and client knowledge is shared to ensure each customer’s needs are met and they don’t work on commission, so are able to provide a genuine consultancy service.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Administrator Apprentice:
- General administrative support for the office including recruitment administration – including the production of CVs, registrations, and processing of job adverts.
- Reception tasks such as answering the phone, door and greeting visitors to the office.
- Dealing with stationary orders, office maintenance issues and deliveries.
- Responder for internal IT issues and liaising with our external IT contractor.
- Database maintenance and issue logging/resolves.
- Other project based responsibility’s including the management of job boards and finance and marketing tasks as and when required.
Requirements of the Administrator Apprentice:
- A motivated ‘can do’ attitude
- A friendly, confident and polite manner (as they will be the first port of call for visitors to the office as well as on the telephone).
- A willingness learn and take on responsibility.
- The ability to work with people at all levels of the business
- Good time management & organisational skills
- The ability to be initiative
- Good timekeeping and be reliable
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications gained:
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Presentation Software, Front end website content development, Introduction to office systems and Image and video editing.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support at SCQF6’ and a certificate for ‘Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications at SCQF6’. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Between £10,000 – £12,000 depending on experience
How to Apply
46 total views, 1 today