Apprenticeship Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2017-06-13
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010766
Waterman Group is a multidisciplinary consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets. Since 1952, Waterman has grown into a leading engineering and environmental consultancy with offices throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.
Waterman Group are currently seeking a hard-working and ambitious person to join their team in Glasgow. The role will be supporting the contractors and have a marketing element to the role creating content for BIDs – because of the high level of accuracy required candidates must have a higher grade in English. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to take on this role and grow within a global company.
Responsibilities of the Administrator Apprentice:
- Administrative duties in assisting the Directors
- Updating staff CV’s
- Maintaining record of BD from Directors and Associates
- Data entry
- Coordination of staff BD across disciplines
- Creating reports
- Bid writing
- Capability document preparation
- Updating marketing material and liaison with marketing team in other regions and London
- General administrative tasks
Requirements of the Administrator Apprentice:
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent written and oral English (Higher grade in English would be preferred)
- Self confidence
- Ability to cope under pressure & work to deadlines
- Appetite for development & progression
- Good IT skills (word, excel and outlook)
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications gained:
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Presentation Software, Front end website content development, Introduction to office systems and Image and video editing.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support at SCQF6’ and a certificate for ‘Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications at SCQF6’. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Salary and Working Hours:
- £12,000 – £15,000 per annum depending on experience
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour lunch break
How to Apply
302 total views, 4 today