Apprenticeship Administrator Apprentice
Town: Scotland East
Salary: £182.62 – £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2017-04-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010047
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don’t delay!
You will be working for…
A start up software development company who create products for Letting and Estate Agents.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this job you will be…
- Be the first point of contact for customers
- Responding to incoming calls, emails and requests
- Relating to Operations Director for more complicated requests from clients
- Assisting with the in-house database to update or check information
- Maintaining CRM and other related duties as assigned
- Building and nurture excellent working relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Developing and maintain working and technical knowledge of the company software.
- Long term – Sales calls (cold calling)
Your training will…
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply…
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good telephone manners
- Customer service focusses
- Attention to detail – accurate record keeping & quality control checks
- Excellent IT skills – word, excel
- The ability to work on own initiative and contribute positively to the network team & our objectives
You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship…
An excellent opportunity with possible future progression.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
125 total views, 2 today