Apprenticeship Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £182.00 per week
Closing Date: 2017-11-30
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00012073
One of Scotland’s largest Social Care Charities who provide practical care & support to some of the most vulnerable children, adults and families who face challenging circumstances.
A fantastic opportunity working for an amazing charity as a Apprentice Administrator within the Administration Operations Team.
- Provide secretarial/administrative service for senior management including work processing, audio typing, telephone support and arranging travel
- Maintain diaries, arrange meetings, appointment bookings and minute meetings
- Assist in maintaining petty cash/invoicing/budget systems for operations department
- Cover reception as and when required
- Participate in staff development programme, including in-house training and attend external training opportunities as required
- Participate in team meetings, organise agenda and minute meetings on a rotational basis
Qualities/ essential requirements
- Polite and courteous
- Confident to ask for assistance when needed.
- Ability to take direction
- Work on your own initiative
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Working days/hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00-5:00 (35 hrs per week)
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
274 total views, 1 today