Salary: £192.38 – £201.75 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-17
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015830
Our client is based in the South of Edinburgh at the Gyle and is one of the largest vehicle repair group in Scotland, services include all vehicle repairs, paint work, panel work and mechanical work.
A quality organization who employ lots of young people within the team. They are passionate about cars and all aspects of vehicle repairs.
This is a busy and energetic organisation and to support the other 3 members of reception within the Edinburgh branch they are looking to bring on board an Administrator.
Working as part of the wider reception team. Key elements of the role will be administration and adhoc duties, customer service both over the phone and face to face, diary management, keyboard skills and emailing. Excellent communication and customer service skills are key.
Someone who has excellent communication and customer service skills. Good attention to detail and strong written skills. Working knowledge of computers and the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- Every 4th Saturday morning – Training
- 40 hours
- £10,000 – £10,500
- The chance to join a friendly and dynamic team working with people and gaining office based skills
- The opportunity of a salary boost if excelling in the role within the first year
- Experience working in a fast-paced, busy environment where you get exposure to lots of different people on a regular basis
- The opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a professional environment
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
97 total views, 1 today