Apprenticeship Administration Support Apprentice
Administration Support Apprentice
Salary: £210.00 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-05
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011029
A company with over 40 years within the Aircraft industry and have developed a world-wide reputation for achieving the highest standards of service delivery – routinely delivering aircraft sales, maintenance inspections, repairs, structural and avionics modification projects on time, on budget and in accordance with Customer requirements and expectations.
A great opportunity to kick start your career within a supportive and successful environment.
Responsibilities of the Administration Support Apprentice:
Provide clerical and customer service support within a busy office environment. Internal training in various departments of the business will also be included as part of the apprenticeship.
Day to days task will include but not limited to;
- General Admin work
- Processing Orders
- Handling Customer calls & Emails.
- Working with internal order, booking systems.
- Filing , faxing, photocopying,
- Client Database Management.
Requirements of the Administration Support Apprentice:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT and keyboard skills
- Attention to detail
- Work well within a team
- Good at working to deadlines
Salary & Benefits:
- Potential salary increase after apprenticeship, permanent role at end of the apprenticeship.
- £5.60 per hour
- Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 4:30pm.
How to Apply
316 total views, 3 today