Apprenticeship Administration & Social Media Apprentice
Administration & Social Media Apprentice
Town: East Kilbride
Salary: £4.05 per week
Closing Date: 2017-08-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011348
A privately owned Global Recruitemnt, Project Management and Payroll Solutions firm covering EMEA, America and Asia Pacific.
We cover the following key market sectors; Accountancy & Finance, Aviation, Construction, Contact Centre, Engineering, Industrial, Motor Trade, Office & Administration, Oil & Gas / Drilling, Sales and Telecoms & Infrastructure.
We offer the following solutions to our clients and candidates; Contract Recruitment, Permanent Recruitment, Outsourced Solutions, Project Management and Payroll Management
Founded in 2015 and is led by a team of experienced recruitment experts who have over 40 years collective recruitment experience within various sectors.
Responsibilities of the Digital Applications Apprentice:
- Helping recruitment team source suitable candidates using various search systems
- Helping finance team with collating data, updating spreadsheets and using various finance packages
- Helping update social media outlets like Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
- Posting and updating vacancies via social media outlets
- General Admin as when required
Requirements of the Digital Applications Apprentice:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages and social media platforms
- Organised and be able to prioritise their own workload
- Self-motivated and pro active
- Good time keeping
- You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 -3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
- Monday Thursday 9am-5pm & Friday 9am-3pm.
How to Apply
96 total views, 8 today