Apprenticeship Administration & Recruitment Apprentice
Administration & Recruitment Apprentice
Salary: £131.25 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-20
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011186
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
The leader in Senior Domiciliary care, who are progressive and big on quality of service as well as patient experience both on and off site.
This is an opportunity for a young person to become a key part of the office support team with development and progression opportunities available.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Administration & Recruitment Apprentice:
- Sourcing advertising routes and negotiating best deals, including sourcing local events that can be used as an advertising/recruitment opportunity
- Being pro-active with advertising current vacancies, both targeted and generic
- Generating a minimum of 30 quality enquiries per month, leading to a minimum of 7 new recruits per month
- Processing all recruitment enquiries via various avenues (eg telephone, facebook, website, recruitment events etc)
- Completing PVG, reference, driving and any other checks required for each new recruit
- Checking ID and eligibility to work
- Carry out telephone interviews and follow through as appropriate
- Book interviews for potential new recruits with a member of the management and/or supervisory team
- Ensure the training environment is adequately arranged and provisions are in place
- Ensure you are aware of policies and procedures relating to your role
- Track and update staff paperwork as required (eg pvg, training, car document updates)
- Create and ensure staff paper and electronic files are kept up to date
- Provide administrative and scheduling support to the care and management team
- Any other reasonable duties as delegated by your line manager
Requirements of the Administration & Recruitment Apprentice:
- Organised, proactive and responsive
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible including reliability and punctuality
- Big smile and positive attitude
- Good sense of humour
- Common sense
- Basic numeracy & literacy skills
- Strong team player
Salary & Benefits:
- Potential full time job upon completion of apprenticeship, salary increase.
How to Apply
154 total views, 2 today