Apprenticeship Administration & Reception Apprentice
Administration & Reception Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2017-06-14
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010128
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A well-established and growing company who have built a really nurturing and fun environment to work in.
You will be working within a really vibrant creative and engaging environment. This company has an enviable client list of very well-known brand names.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be…
- Answering all incoming calls, transferring and taking detailed accurate messages as required
- Meeting and greeting all visitors and clients to the office
- Dealing with all incoming / outgoing mail
- Arranging refreshments for meetings
- Ordering and maintaining level of stationery and supplies
- Booking travel and accommodation for companies directors
- Dealing with the diary management for meeting rooms and staff whereabouts
- Updating internal systems including spreadsheets
- Arranging taxis and couriers
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply…
The ideal candidate will have…
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for organising
- A keen eye for detail and enthusiastic
- 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
Daily working hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
There will be scope for your role to progress within the firm and really grow as your skills and attributes grow.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
257 total views, 3 today