Apprenticeship Administration Letting Agent – Apprentice
Administration Letting Agent – Apprentice
Salary: £187.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-05-09
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014285
We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload while undertaking their apprenticeship. Think you have got what it takes? Apply now!
This role can be fast-paced at times and adaptability is key, as well as working as part of the team and working on own. There will be opportunities to learn the property business from the bottom up or continue to develop their knowledge to become a qualified Lettings Agent. confident, enthusiastic and articulate individual to join our small team in Renfrew.
- Arranging access with current landlords/Tenants /Tradesman
- Manage the viewing appointments in the office
- Book signage for properties/removal
- Answering calls and emails daily
- Checking window display are up to date
- Monitor the progress of referencing with office staff
- Creating tenancy documents with office staff
- Arrange inventories
- Update all safety checks and check all are carried out
- Maintain key control
- Sign up the tenancy paperwork with new tenants/changeovers
- Check in and check out inspections
- Liaising with tradesmen/office staff on repairs
- Visits to properties on a rota
- Checking termination paperwork
- Filing own paperwork on system/files
- A keen willingness to learn and grow themselves
- Enthusiastic and happy nature
- Easy speaking to people on the phone and in person
- Communicate effectively in person/email
- Organised and efficient
- Hard working
- Work well as part of a Team, but can work on own
- An interest in property would be advantageous
- Clean driving license and ideally own a car, but one can be supplied.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9- 5.30 pm
- Saturdays 9- 1pm (On Rota)
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
102 total views, 7 today