Apprenticeship Administration Assistant Apprenticeship
Administration Assistant Apprenticeship
Salary: £206.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-08-20
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015284
This is fantastic opportunity for a bright and motivated individual to learn new skills and kickstart a very rewarding career with a growing company.
You will be working for…
A large provider of health and safety training courses who provide training for some of the UKs largest companies in industries such as shipping, construction, education, health, councils, oil & gas and many more. It’s their mission to create a training environment that delivers the ultimate learning experience. They are ISO 9001-2008 approved and were nominated for Training Centre of the Year 2014.
You will also be working through an award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA – 94% go onto full-time jobs.
- Answering calls & following up on queries
- Responding to emails
- Printing leads
- Updating CRM and database systems
- Helping with marketing-producing brochures etc
- General administration duties as and when required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills Good IT skills and experience with Microsoft packages would be desirable
- Motivated and Willingness to learn
- Team player
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
114 total views, 2 today