Apprenticeship Administration Assistant Apprenticeship
Administration Assistant Apprenticeship
Salary: £316.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-23
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015879
A thriving, top ten Scottish law firm delivering clear advice to businesses, the public sector, families, banking and finance, commercial real estate and individuals.
With over 260 people working with them, they provide highly rated legal services across the UK, and have links to over 160 international firms.
They have offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow and London advising clients throughout the UK, as well as internationally.
A well known Scottish Law firm are looking for an ambitious and hardworking Administration Apprentice to work as part of a team providing an efficient and effective administrative and facilities support service.
- To work as part of a team in providing an efficient and effective administrative and facilities support service to the fee earners.
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail to meet required deadlines including opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail, and collecting, franking and preparing outgoing mail.
- Document production including colour copying/printing and binding.
- Scanning of correspondence to email and case plan.
- Labelling, filing, indexing and archiving documents.
- Transporting files between office and off-site storage.
- Good housekeeping of open plan working floor and internal meeting rooms, reporting any faults to the Admin Hub Team Leader.
- Prioritising tasks and liaise with Admin Hub users to manage expectations and promote user confidence and satisfaction.
- Replenishing consumables in photocopiers/printers and stationery store.
- Assisting other General Assistants as and when required.
- You have good communication and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- You can produce accurate work and you have good attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication skills, you are articulate, you communicate clearly, concisely and without any jargon.
- You enjoy working within a team and autonomously on your own initiative.
- You are personable and good at building and developing client relationships.
- You are confident and you have a strong belief in yourself and your own ability.
- You are committed to providing a good client experience and willing to put in extra time and effort when required
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 8.00am – 4.00pm or 9.30am – 5.30pm on rotation
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
81 total views, 4 today