Apprenticeship Administration Assistant Apprentice
Administration Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £138.75 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-19
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015000
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for…
A promotional space specialists who offer a bespoke venue management service. They work with hundreds of venues across the UK, from shopping centres, airports, to more local venues therefore helping their clients find the perfect venues to promote their products and services to cover all of their commercialisation needs.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
- Completing booking forms and licenses
- Emailing venues and clients
- Researching availability at venues
- Updating excel spreadsheets and database
- Using CRM Systems/Booking Systems
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- General ad hoc admin duties as required
- Good written and verbal communication
- Great telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Must be competent in using Microsoft packages
- Genuine interest in administration
- Previous admin experience would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- £3.70 per hour with monthly attendance & timekeeping bonus
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
18 total views, 3 today