Apprenticeship Administration Assistant Apprentice
Administration Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £160.00 – £200.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-09
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014862
Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting business systems, services, business processes and progress in your journey as a Digital Application Support apprentice. Currently looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Administration Assistant for well established all trades company with an excellent reputation which has been successfully serving Glasgow and Central Scotland since 1984.
A well established all trades company with an excellent reputation which has been successfully serving Glasgow and Central Scotland since 1984.
- Answering incoming calls & emails
- General administrating duties including filing, photocopying, scanning & assisting within the team with all ad hock duties
- Uploading information to database sytstems – Preferably will have experience of using Microsoft packages but not essential as full training is given
- Using sage systems and online drives
- Candidates must have good communication skills
- Reliable and confident
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- You will have the ability to cope with multiple tasks in a calm and professional manner
- Team player
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 8am – 5pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
71 total views, 3 today