Apprenticeship Administration Assistant Apprentice
Administration Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £142.12 per week
Closing Date: 2017-10-15
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00012138
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring individual to join a thrilling and exciting company.
A successful small family run business where every employee is valued. You are given responsibilities that would take years to be given in larger companies, and these responsibilities allow you to further progress your skills and experience
We currently have a vacancy for an Apprentice Administration Assistant to work within the telecommunications industry. You will be working in an administration role with other colleagues in this fast paced environment, ideal for individuals who are looking for a career within Administration. This is an excellent opportunity for a school leaver.
(Candidates must meet all of the following criteria for applications to be considered)
Candidate must be aged between 16-19 years old.
A minimum of 5 National 4 or 5’s (or standard grades) with Maths and English being essential.
Be able to commute to Johnstone (PA5) from their home.
An interest in Administration and technology and looking to develop a career within administration.
Please note that Apprenticeship will start in October, but recruitment process and interviews will begin in August.
Responsibilities of the Administration Assistant Apprentice:
The success candidate will be put through an SVQ Level 3 in Business and Administration as part of the apprenticeship.
Daily duties will include:
- Filing documentation
- Typing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, and printing.
- Using computer programmes such as Word, Excel, MS Outlook and PowerPoint
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Dealing with customer queries
- Managing customer accounts for an allocated mobile network
- Completing various telecommunication tasks
Requirements of the Administration Assistant Apprentice:
Telecommunications is a complex industry, therefore we are looking for an individual with the following qualities:
- Organised and willing to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
132 total views, 2 today