Apprenticeship Administration Assistant Apprentice
Administration Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £221.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015421
- Updating stock using company software.
- Listings on company website matching up with invoices
- Reply to the customers emails and messages also contacted via phone and update the order status.
- Potential for Picking and packaging in the warehouse
- Manage social media presence.
- Reconciliation of Courier Companies and sales invoices
- Answering calls & updating excel spreadsheets
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook- will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.00am – 4.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
66 total views, 1 today