Apprenticeship Administration Assistant Apprentice
Administration Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £159.38 per week
Closing Date: 2019-07-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017943
A National provider of building and facility support services to a diverse client base. Our highly skilled workforce focuses on delivery throughout the UK with a competent and experienced management and administrative team.
The divisions within the group work together to design and deliver a compliant service tailored to our clients requirements, providing the best solution at best value.
Big on developing workforce, and proud of developing young people, it’s an opportunity for an apprentice to begin a career in a national organization with a view to developing further in the business.
You will be working in the Water Treatment division of the HCS Group. This area of the business specialise in areas such as water hygiene, monitoring, treatment, water conservation and chemical cleans, for example.
This role will be reporting into the Finance Manager and will be supporting the busy work of the water engineers. You will deal with queries from clients, work closely with engineers and update systems as required. This is a very busy role that requires good attention to detail and the ability to manage a varied workload.
This is a real hybrid role that will give the apprentice the exposure to contracts, finance, HR, compliance and helpdesk. It is fantastic opportunity to work for a global company with fantastic progression opportunities long term.
- 2 days a week you will be helping on G4S helpdesk
- You will be updating and maintaining internal systems
- Dealing with engineers and ensuring Ringo is booked
- Dealing with customers via phone and email
- Typing Worksheets and any other typing that is required,
- Helping with quotations and sampling –in house training provided,
- Answering telephones and dealing with queries
- Ad hoc admin duties as and when required.
- Using Microsoft Office Systems on a daily basis as well as using Companies own Bespoke system IQ. (Full training will be given)
- Attention to detail,
- Organisational & planning skills,
- Numeracy and communication (both written & verbal),
- Eager to learn,
- IT skills, familiar with Microsoft Office packages.
- Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm (finish on Friday at 4pm)
- Excellent training
- Great progression opportunity
Future Career Progression:
- Permanent job with HCS Water Group with salary increases and the opportunty to develop in other areas of the business.
- Salary will be reviewed following completion of the apprenticeship and annually from that point.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
26 total views, 3 today