Apprenticeship Administration Assistant Apprentice
Administration Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £131.25 per week
Closing Date: 2017-08-20
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011540
We offer a variety of financial consultation and accounts receivable services, aiming to provide every customer with the tools and knowledge required to make smart financial decisions.
The core services include: First Party Collections, Third Party Collections and Skip-Tracing.
We encourage growth within departments. This will be an ideal place for someone to grow within the organisation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprenticeship within Allied International Credit.
The role will involve working to support the administration department and requires someone with a good telephone manner, strong organisational skills and good communication skills.
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail
- Ad hoc reception cover
- Prepare any reports as required
- Handle faxes
- Assist with other administrative duties as required.
- Bright and friendly
- Hardworking & conscientious
- Punctual with a polite and professional manner
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours – 9am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday
• More than 80% of our current management team have been promoted from within
• We provide excellent training – Bill Gosling Outsourcing are in the top 125 companies in the world
• Happy Birthday Holiday
• Free Gym Usage
• Win an all-expenses paid holiday with our annual contest
• We care, we listen – we love to hear your feedback on all aspects of your employment
• Excellent Referral Programme
• Join our Charity committees and Green Teams
• Earn yourself regular recognition and earn prizes through our online rewards system
How to Apply
11 total views, 1 today