Apprenticeship Administration Assistant Apprentice
Administration Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £206.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-05-03
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014216
This is fantastic opportunity for a bright and motivated individual to learn new skills and kickstart a very rewarding career with a growing company.
You will be working for…
A large provider of health and safety training courses who provide training for some of the UKs largest companies in industries such as shipping, construction, education, health, councils, oil & gas and many more. It’s their mission to create a training environment that delivers the ultimate learning experience. They are ISO 9001-2008 approved and were nominated for Training Centre of the Year 2014.
You will also be working through an award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA – 94% go onto full-time jobs.
- Answering calls & following up on queries
- Responding to emails
- Printing leads
- Updating CRM and database systems
- Helping with marketing-producing brochures etc
- General administration duties as and when required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills Good IT skills and experience with Microsoft packages would be desirable
- Motivated and Willingness to learn
- Team player
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
86 total views, 4 today