Apprenticeship Administration Assistant Apprentice
Administration Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £138.75 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-05
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014850
Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting business systems, services, business processes and progress in your journey as an apprentice. A professional holiday home management company based in Ayrshire are looking for a hardworking and motivated apprentice to work within their busy office to undertake a Digital Application Support Apprenticeship.
A company that offer property management services to holiday homes, serviced apartments, guest houses, B&Bs and hotel owners. For guests, they have a fantastic range of holiday homes, serviced accommodation, corporate lets and short term rentals across the UK.
- Answering calls and emails
- Arranging viewings for clients
- Uploading property details onto their SME system Uploading certificates and property notes to website
- Dealing with utility companies
- General admin duties as when required
- Potential marketing duties such as updating social media and email marketing may be required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills and be able to prioritise own workload
- Motivated and self driven
- Team Player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm
- Fri 9am-4.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
114 total views, 1 today