Apprenticeship Administration Assistant Apprenitce
Administration Assistant Apprenitce
Salary: £199.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015635
Our client has been at the forefront of protecting people and property. As the UK’s largest independently owned engineering company, with offices across the UK.
Due to continued expansion and growth, our client is now looking for an administration apprentice to assist with all aspects of the daily running of the business.
Our client are committed to attracting, developing and retaining people of the highest calibre to continue the provision of service excellence.
The successful candidate will fulfil the role of carrying out all aspects of administrative support for for the business.They are looking to bring in a confident energetic apprentice who will learn a varied skill set.
The apprentice will be given a full induction and in-house training for your role, ongoing support and coaching working towards a diploma in Digital Applications SCQF level 6.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls, recording all calls accurately
- Sorting the mail (incoming and outgoing)
- General administration duties including filing / photocopying / scanning
- Responding to email correspondence ensuring that members receive a high level of customer service and that all enquiries are responded to promptly and courteously
- Incoming deliveries
- Location Sheets (Daily – collated all staff locations and email to worcs)
- Incoming post (Daily)
- Outgoing post with drop off to Post Office (Twice weekly)
- Timesheets (Weekly Installation Engineer’s t/f from handwritten to electronic, checking times against trackers & PM sign off, scanning and filing of site daily diaries)
- Booking Accommodation (Installation Engineers and sometimes staff)
- Staff Expenses (Twice monthly check, scan & post to Worcester)
- Ordering various office stock
- CCTV (Daily Monitoring from Desk
- Key fob System (Programming new users and monitoring entry / exit times)
- Office purchases using company card
- Scanning in drawings for staff members
- Communication (verbal & written)
- Problem Solving
- Information & communication Technology
- Team working
- Customer service
- Professional manner and good work ethic is essential
- Ability to communicate accurately and effectively
- Organised, methodical and able to work to deadlines and targets
- Ability to prioritise workload and multitask
- Ability to work on own initiative but also work effectively as a member of a team
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn new skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is desirable but not essential.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Excellent chance for progression
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
100 total views, 2 today