Apprenticeship Administration Assistant
Salary: £168.75 – £187.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-23
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015873
Exciting role for an ambitious individual who is looking for a role with genuine career aspirations. Our client is an established sign making company in the heart of Inverness. Genuine career opportunities with wage review after 6 months of employment.
Based on the need of the business there will be tasks such as
- Taking phone messages, handling all incoming calls, – Dealing with e-mail traffic,
- Day to day filing, scanning, emailing duties.
- Use internal finance system and Microsoft office suite
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Confident communicator
- Great attention to detail
- Filing, Scanning,
- Answering the phone
- Meet clients on arrival
- Willing to work attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 35 hours per week
- £8775 – £9750
- Salary review based on performance
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
106 total views, 1 today