Apprenticeship Administration Assistant
Salary: £169.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-04
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015396
- Log jobs in bespoke in-house job capture system.
- Ordering materials from suppliers and obtaining quotes.
- Processing invoices and sending to clients for payment.
- Updating clients on the status of their job.
- Process time sheets and weekly wages
- Managing stationary
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Full training will be provided
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
98 total views, 2 today