Apprenticeship Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: £288.75 per week
Closing Date: 2017-05-17
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010490
A leading Scottish law firm is looking to add an additional Administration Apprentice to their administration team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and award winning legal firm with offices based in the centre of Edinburgh.
This legal firm has been named Law Firm of the Year in Scotland an impressive 8 times.
Fast track to your future career!
Responsibilities of the Administration Apprenticeship:
- Assisting with cover for Reception
- Preparing meeting rooms; photocopying; scanning
- Filling (to include record keeping including archiving files and arranging for them to be sent to storage)
- Monitoring your inbox and responding when tasks have been actioned
Requirements of the Administration Apprenticeship:
- Minimum of 5 Standard Grades or equivalent including Maths and English grade C and above.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- First rate telephone manner
- High attention to detail
- Able to remain calm under pressure
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications gained:
SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS).
Salary and benefits:
Starting salary for this position is £15,015 per annum
How to Apply
401 total views, 4 today