Apprenticeship Administration Apprentice
Salary: £199.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015968
You will be working with a very exciting, fast paced Accountancy Company
They are looking for someone with good organisational skills who can hit the ground running and who is looking to grow with the business.
- Helping to provide Administrative support to all members of the team.
- Handle client information
- Invoice management i.e. processing of invoices to ledgers and sending by email/post.
- Management of all mail incoming and outgoing.
- Liaising with operational staff on all issues regards the administration and finance departments
- Dealing with telephone inquiries
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Full training will be provided
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
47 total views, 1 today