Apprenticeship Administration Apprentice
Salary: £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011031
An independent specialist provider of pension products is looking for an administrator in their Operations department.
The purpose of the role is to participate in running an administration area effectively. The successful candidate will be accountable to accountants, that their administration is carried out on time, and to the operational management that procedures are followed correctly.
Responsibilities of the Administration Apprentice:
The successful candidate will be:
- committed to providing high quality administration service,
- Engaging at all levels of the business both externally and internally,
- Maintaining relationships with internal and external parties,
- Expected to manage risk in the business and take measures to minimise this.
Requirements of the Administration Apprentice:
The employer is looking for someone who is:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills,
- Interpersonal skills,
- Communication skills (verbal and written),
- ability to multi-task.
Salary & Benefits:
- Potential salary increase after apprenticeship, permanent role at end of the apprenticeship.
- £14,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday – 9:00am – 17:00pm.
How to Apply
131 total views, 1 today